"You must learn all of this if you want to be a functioning member of society". Who said I wanted to be a functioning member of scoiety? Maybe I want to be an outcast, not one of those clones that schools dish out. Not a doctor, nor a teacher or an other monotonous job where everyone blends in. They don't make a difference. They eat, sleep and work. Yeah, fucking exciting lives. I don't want to settle down and start a family and live paycheck to paycheck, having the company's Christmas party being the highlight of my year. No, fuck that. I want to fucking live. And here we have the teachers and the government and the police ordering us around like we're packmules. We don't matter to them.
We are bound by laws and rules and expectations. America is no land of the free, it's the land of hypocrisy, corruption, greed, and liars. And, since apparently turning the adolescence of the nation into greedy little partiotic war pigs, we must go after other countries, and take them over in the name of democracy. And that gets both us and them into deep shit.
And the constitution? Well fuck that too! We have made so many changes to that piece of rubbish that it's unrecognizable. And because noone wants to be called a hypocrite, so we have to make it illegal to possess marijuana, or marry within your sex, because some people frown upon it. Just those two "laws" have created major issues within our country, and for what? For the social security aided folk to sleep well? Well that is costing our country peace, therefore making us miserable. We are a miserable country full of clones. We're pathetic, and we need to do something about it, because I refuse to become yet another in a crowd of suits.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Posted by RayRay at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment