I'm not sure how many people read a recent post (By recent I mean Sept/Oct) about this guy that I am head over heels for. Well he and Josie broke up quite a while ago, and ever since he has become able to walk again, and things between us are starting to heat up, once again. But now everything is immensely more complicated.
He is starting back into his army training, and has been told that he is leaving for Aghan on Christmas 2010, which is absolutely horrible. And now we're having the issues of whether or not we should get back together, because we would only be with eachother until he leaves for basic training July 6 2010. After, he will be returning for two short months, then off he goes.
So the dilemma now is get back together and risk ticking off Josie (betraying her, I suppose, which is stupid because I had him first, I don't care how immature that sounds)and her sister, but us being happy together once again (because right now we're basically friends with benefits, which I'm not so fond of but I can't really help it because when we're alone we treat eachother like significant others, just as we always have, if you catch my drift),and if we don't get back together I will always have this persistent ringing in my head, just as I do now, telling me to just throw myself at him and beg to get back together-yeah, I'm pathetic-and my whole world would be turned upside down.
Fuck, life loves to just completely screw everyone over.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment