Yesterday I watched The 4th Kind, a movie based on real-life videos of alien abduction. It was the craziest shit I have ever watched in my life, and, though I probably won't watch it ever again, it made me think. In the movie, the Sumerian language is that spoken by the "intruders" (the aliens, so to speak) and it is also the first kanguage ever to have been spoken on earth, coming before Latin, Greek, even Hyroglyphics. This can be tied to the Mayans, one of the first known civilizations, who predicted the end of the calendar on December 21st 2012. If the "Aliens" spoke Sumerian (caught on audio tape) and the first humans spoke Sumerian, now a dead language, then who's to say that the first humans weren't taught this by another force? Something ridiculously more advanced than us? Now, I was a skeptic about all of this until I saw this movie yesterday, but I can actually believe that there is something out there now, holding us like puppets. What if in 2012, they cut the cord? If that is what is going to happen, not a resurrection, or sunspots, or natural disasters, but we are literally destroyed by other beings, an all out war, resulting in our demise.
Though I may be wrong, and maybe so are the philosophers, scientists, priests, astrologists, maybe we are crazy and the world will be fine on the dawn of December 22nd 2012, and we will all wake up and live our routinely lives, we are still just wasting our time on Earth. We are doing things we don't want to do, and being who we don't want to be. We are stressing over bills, and we are marrying people we don't like, spending our lives on everyone else. There is no point in us being here. No point in the next generation or the generation after that, we are all going to die anyway, so why don't we live out our lives? Why don't we go out into the world and enjoy it? Why isn't there anarchy, instead of the government keeping us locked in a cage with a sleeping bear? Why are people paying for gas in their cars that are dying, when they could be walking, running, enjoying the world, before we or something else destroy it. It's because we are a stupid naiive, oblivious people. We have no common sense, we just do what the government tells us to do, we obey them, and then we have that drilled into our heads, that that's how we are supposed to live, then we die, and we're completely worthless. Accept it or not, we are all worthless. Has anybody found the meaning of life? I don't think there is one, except to just live it, and that's what I am planning to do. If I could quit school right now I would, just to give myself more time.
And I am wasting time on here.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Posted by RayRay at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment